Meet at Kenwood Trail Middle School. Meet in the Kenwood Trail CAFETERIA at 3:15PM. Be sure to bring the clothing you need to practice both outdoors and indoors.
Be sure you are registered!! REGISTER HERE
You will need to catch a ride from a teammate/parent, drive or take the SHUTTLE to get there.
We will not be skiing for team practices the first and second week. Focus will be on dry-land fitness and team activities. We will provide you with a locker/lock for the season. See you Monday!
Location: Northern Star Council Base Camp 6202 Bloomington Road Fort Snelling, MN 55111
EQUIPMENT!!! TAKE THE SURVEY! WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU HAVE, WHAT DO YOU NEED? FILL THIS OUT!!
Congratulations to our Varsity Skiers who earned 2018-19 SSC Conference Awards!
All Conference (Top 12)
- Will Hack, Senior, LSHS, 12th Place
- Brianne Brewster, Junior, LSHS, Conference Champion
- Violet Tessier, Senior, LSHS, 2nd Place
- Grete Engels, Freshman, LNHS, 7th Place
All-Conference Honorable Mention (places 13-20)
- Ben Drangstveit, Junior, LNHS, 14th Place
- Doug Swenson, Junior, LNHS, 17th Place
- Wyatt Hall, Junior, LSHS, 18th Place
- Hayden Zoll, 8th, LNHS, 20th Place
- THE SSC JV CHAMPIONSHIPS MEET HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MONDAY, FEB 11 AT VALLEYWOOD GOLF COURSE. BOYS 3:45 pm, GIRLS 4:15 pm
- START LIST
- LAKEVILLE SKIERS
|19||Dawson, Mark||11||Lakeville North||14||0:18:54||20||13||0:04:05|
|23||Gunderson, Evan||10||Lakeville South||13||0:19:27||24||11||0:04:38|
|24||Hall, Rowan||8||Lakeville North||21||0:19:30||25||10||0:04:41|
|25||Tessier, Ian||9||Lakeville South||11||0:19:45||26||9||0:04:56|
|27||Antolik, Landon||9||Lakeville South||24||0:20:08||28||7||0:05:19|
|30||Lerdon, Luke||9||Lakeville North||22||0:20:47||31||6||0:05:57|
|32||Phinney, Gabe||9||Lakeville North||23||0:21:05||32.5||5||0:06:16|
|43||Dubinsky, Ben||9||Lakeville South||15||DNS||X||X||0:08:40|
|55||Curoe, Ted||11||Lakeville North||24||DNS||X||X||0:10:40|
|39||Williamson, Avery||9||Lakeville North||21||0:24:00||38||12||0:35:32|
Congrats to our skiers who skied with everything they had, giving it their all! Too great for words- pictures to come.
Monday, Feb 4th: Practice 3:15
Meet at Kenwood, 3:15 SECTION MEET INFORMATION GUIDE
Tuesday, February 5th: Section 1 Championships Meet, Hyland
Varsity Skiers. (Excused from school) . Bus pick-up at KTMS at 8:30 am
- Boys 5k Classic 10:30 am Interval Start: 1 Skier every 15 seconds
- Girls 5k Classic 11:30 am Interval Start: 1 Skier every 15 seconds
- Lunch/ break
- Boys 5k Pursuit Skate 2:00 pm
- Girls 5k Pursuit Skate 3:00 pm
- Awards approx. 5:00 pm Top 8 Individuals receive medals and top 2 teams receive a plaque and individual medals.
Top 2 teams and the top 6 individuals (who are not on the top two teams) advance to the MSHSL State Meet at Giant’s Ridge on Thursday, February 14th.
Skier Run Orders (full start lists and bib numbers not yet available)
|1||Pickit, Elias||11||Lakeville South|
|2||Hall, Wyatt||11||Lakeville South|
|3||Hack, William||12||Lakeville South|
|4||David, Karl||10||Lakeville South|
|5||Friesenhahn, Karter||12||Lakeville South|
|6||Friesenhahn, Austin||11||Lakeville South|
|1||Drangstveit, Ben||11||Lakeville North|
|2||Swenson, Doug||11||Lakeville North|
|3||Zoll, Hayden||8||Lakeville North|
|4||Swartz, Spencer||12||Lakeville North|
|5||Miller, Jacques||11||Lakeville North|
|1||Emerson, Annika||11||Lakeville South|
|2||Tessier, Violet||12||Lakeville South|
|3||Brewster, Brianne||11||Lakeville South|
|4||Johnson, Victoria||8||Lakeville South|
|1||Demo, Isabel||12||Lakeville North|
|2||Swenson, Elizabeth||12||Lakeville North|
|3||Engels, Grete||9||Lakeville North|
|4||Hunhoff, Hannah||11||Lakeville North|
|5||Eddy, Grace||8||Lakeville North|
|6||McGillick, Lauren||11||Lakeville North|
|7||Gunderson, Claire||11||Lakeville North|
|alt||Hillis, Emily||11||Lakeville North|
Wednesday, Feb 6th: Practice 3:15 pm -5:15pm
- Kenwood Trail-
Thursday, Feb. 7th: JV Championships Meet at Hyland, Classic Pursuit. Conference Awards Ceremonies.
Release time: 1:36 pm Bus 2:00 pm at KTMS
- Boys JV 3:45 pm
- Girls JV 4:05 pm
- 5:00pm Awards presentation afterwards
Awards for both the JV (pursuit championship) and Varsity (regular season team awards and individual all-conference awards).
Apologies- our web server was undergoing connection difficulties and they are now repaired! Not an opportune time for such a thing with the weather— possibly something to do with the interruption in service.
With the extreme weather, our Weekly Schedule is greatly modified: (See below for Monday, Jan 28th news)
Tuesday Jan 29 and Wednesday Jan 30
- Training “OYO” (on your own) or with teammates/buddies as we cannot conduct organized practices with the guidelines as they are during school closures. Training Plans will be posted on the GroupMe for the athletes.
- Link to Tuesday, Jan 29th Workout HERE
- Link to Wednesday, Jan 30th Workout HERE
Thursday, Jan 31
- JV Championships Meet Day 2 (Classic) Meet has been Postponed. It will either be held Friday, Feb 1st or Next week Thursday, Feb 7th. The decision is contingent on the Three Rivers Parks schedule and decisions therein. Please stay tuned.
- Practice at Kenwood for ALL skiers. 3:15- 5:30pm
Friday, Feb 1
- Varsity Meet Make-up. 5k Skate OR or Skiathlon 2.4K Classic followed by immediate 2.4K Skate.
- Possibly JV as well- otherwise JV next Thursday.
- Start time likely 3:30pm. at Cleary Lake Park. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED YET (Varsity racers for make up meet)
Saturday, Feb 2
- Practice 9:00-11:00 Location to be announced
SSC CONFERENCE – POINTS STANDINGS AS OF 1-22-19
Best 6 Races of 8 determine final standings – Remaining Races: Feb 1 Skate, Section 1 Classic and Section 1 Skate